Search

MUSIC: Seun Makanjuola - "Oba Alade Alafia" || @makanjuolaolu10

 

Oba alade alafia, is a song birth out of the wonderful peace I experienced after the turbulent period of the first wave of covid 19

Also I was going through some personal challenges that I needed the help of the Prince of peace,I called upon him in prayers concerning all my worries ,God Almighty answered me

And now peace is all I see Every praise to Oba Alade alafia our prince of peace



Lyrics

Oba alafia 2x
Mo wole mo gbe oga olorun mi
Alade alafia
Mo wole mo juba
Re,Olorun mi Alade alafia

Moyika otun,moyika Osi
Moyi ruburubu niwaju re
Olugbala ayie mi
Oba to gbami lowo ikoko aye,ofaanu gbemisoke
Loju awon ota mi
Hun makede re olorun mi
Alade alafia

Back to Alade alafia

Verse 2:Jesu yi o,ohun loba Toto gbani,ninu wahala aiye,Ohun lolorun ton koniyo
Ore Sato Jesu wa,afun olayo,Alade alafia

Ewi :mimo ninu awon orun,oba to dani Ohun anilangbe laruge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...