Search

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Gracious Chimdi - "Carry Me" || @GraciousChimdi



Gracious Chimdi has released another song "Carry Me" in just few days after the release of her last single, "So Amazing".

According to her; "Carry me is a song from my "in a place of prayer album". In a place of prayer and enquiry, God clearly told me that I don't tell Him about my plans before carrying them out. And I heard the song just like that, I didn't altar it except for when I told God that I'll carry Him along. To carry God along means telling him your plans or ideas first before carrying them out. I pray the song blesses you the way it did me

I picked this song to be released today because it reminds me of how God saved my life on 2nd of September 2019.  Before and When I got to the hospital, I prayed, before I entered the theater I prayed and when the crisis came, God showed up for me... and I was saved"


Carry Me By Gracious Chimdi (Lyrics)

I am God
I never fail you
I am God
I will answer
When you call my name, Emmanuel
I will answer you
When you call

Carry me (along) 3x
Along, and I will follow you
 Carry me (along)
O dear carry me (along)
I am God
I never fail

You are God
You never fail me
You are God
You always answer
When I call, your name, Emmanuel
You will answer me
When I call

I'll Carry you (along) 2x
I'll Carry you along
And I will follow you
I'll Carry you, Jesus
I'll Carry you
You are God, you never fail

Carry us 2x
Carry us along
And we will follow you
Carry us, Jesus
Carry us
You are God, you never fail

PLAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...