Search

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: P-Goddone - "Over Jara" || @PromiseGoddone




There is a beautiful new single "Over Jara" from music minister and songwriter P-Goddone

P-Goddone is an ardent singer and songwriter whose passion is to spread the greatness of God and advance the kingdom through music,


LYRICS

Jara jara    x3

Chorus: The blessings you dey give na 
Over jara ( jara jara)  x3

I ask for one you gave me two oh oh
I ask for a child you gave me children
I ask for a house you gave me mansion 
My life has never been the same, never been the same
since l made you
my lord....my saviour  x4

CH
The blessings you dey give na
Over jara  (jara jara) x3

Right from onset
I've never never seen anyone like you, like you
You've been so good everyday my heart is filled with joy and praise eh

You dey make me wonder
You dey give me jara
You dey lift me higher x2

Ten in one oh x2
Ah ah ah ah, iyee eh x2

CH

Adlib
The things you dey do for me e too much oh, too much oh, too much oh
Ngwa nu le gwa num anya eh eh eh
Jara eh eh eh
From my head to my toe
Evidential grace
Every day by day. ( x2)

Ah ah ah ah...
Iyee...eh...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...