Search

MUSIC + VIDEO: Peter Song - "Temple Of The Living God" || @OfficialPeterSong



Base on the current Pandemic ravaging the world, which has led to fear & lost of human lives, fast rising gospel artist PeterSong came up with this faith based prayer song, to remind us that our "Body is the Temple of the Living God"

Also creatively adding up prayers from God"s Generals.
( Pastor Enoch Adeboye Pastor David Oyedepo, Pastor David Ogbueli, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome)


LYRICS

Pastor David Ogbueli: 
Lift up your hands and say Lord thank you.

Bishop David Oyedepo: 
In the name of Jesus I rebuke the operation of the spirit of fear across the Nations of the Earth in the name of Jesus.

The schools are empty
The streets are empty
Everything lockdown

The news is scary
Reports keep coming
Many souls are down

Don't let me go by the world system & remain empty...but let me leave in your word oh Lord & be fill with your spirit

uhnmm... yea yea yea yeah
uhumm.... oh oh oh  oh

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:
 Hear me, about the virus so simple...it's dead...it's dead

(My body is the temple of the living God 2ice)

Pastor David Ogbueli: 
I rebuke sickness and disease to leave your body right now. I command the tormenting spirit to leave you alone. Even if you are infected by this Corona disease, I curse that thing to die and pass out from your body. May the healing Mercy and Grace of God touch you right now and set you free. You will live and not die in Jesus mighty name.

Fear increasing
Death increasing
Many souls are down.

The  rich is hiding
The poor is hiding
Everything lockdown

Don't let me go by the world system & remain empty...but let me leave in your word oh Lord & be fill with your spirit.

uhnmm .... yea yea yea yeah
uhumm .... oh oh oh oh

My body is the temple of the living God 3ice

And the spirit of God dwells in me 2ice

Pastor E. Adeboye: 
By the way, I want to assure you that there's no virus that is going to come near you at all cause it is written that "they that dwell in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. It shall be well with you, you will enjoy peace and good health. The great promoter will promote you.


Pastor David Ogbueli: 
We"ll count our numbers in our family not one person will be missing. We"ll count our numbers in our churches not one person will be missing, because You are God, You are alive and You hear and answer prayers.


Bishop David Oyedepo: 
Therefore I speak to the life of every believer worldwide, nothing shakes your faith. Corona virus is gone,it shall proceed no further. The name of the Lord is glorified. Lift up your two hands and give God thanks. And give Him thanks from the dept of your heart.

And the spirit of God dwells in me 3ice

WATCH VIDEO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...